Sunday, December 15, 2013

eSetia Walk model

Its my honor to be selected by the setia walk as their 4th issue cover model and feature in their e-magazine ,not only that but also giant standee of me ,banner and lift (lol meaning u can spot me on their escalator) around SETIAWALK ,puchong.isn't this sounds cool?=D

thank u for having us for the E-setia walk 4th issue -Girls Day Out! cover model.


A sneak peak of the magazine, what and how to hv fun at setia walk v ur frens ;D



so this is the original size me next to the giant version of me.
snap a photo v my giant standee while u shop or dine at setia walk,and enjoy great discount at the same time .
 


 
 


 
SetiaWalk is an innovative all-in-one development, where you can live, learn, work & play all under the same roof.
how to get there :

No comments:

Post a Comment