Sunday, November 8, 2009

Laneige & me

Laneige contest
spot my name!!
Im in love with Laneige product!its a very famous brand in Korea n their ambassador last time was my idol jeon Jye Hun and the current ambassador for Laneige nw is Sung hye kyo*I love her too.Previous week ago I joined their contest in fb http://www.facebook.com/laneigemalaysia#/photo.php?pid=3864316&id=158376122655 (to win Laneige Perfect Renew Starter Kit) & Yeah im one of the top 20 winner.*thx to my voters & Laneige*


Prizes already collected from MV Laneige counter and here's the starter kit>>

  1. Laneige perfect renew skin refiner
  2. Laneige perfect renew emulsion
  3. Laneige perfect renew essensce
  4. Laneige perfect renew cream
  5. Laneige perfect renew dual touch eyes

**i love their dual touch eyes * day(spf15) n nite cream*


No comments:

Post a Comment